Friday, March 15, 2013

Financial Help in Today's Economy

In today's job market its important to have something you can rely on.


We all know that the downturn of the economy is still alive and well, regardless of what the politicians and media say.  If you want to earn extra money in your spare time without spending tons of money that you don't have to begin with, you need to watch this video.

My family was literally facing foreclosure of our house.  When the economy first crashed, I was laid off from my construction job - an industry that I had worked in for 14 years.  That was rough enough, but then I suffered a heart attack.  I can't go back to construction due to my health, and it has been very difficult to say the least to find someone that will hire someone who is looking to start a new career at the age of 48. I want to let you know where I was financially before I found EPXBody

I don't know of anyone who hasn't heard of or seen money making opportunities, especially on the web.  EPXBody is different.  Not only is it less expensive than anything I have seen and tried before, but EPXBody also gives you so much more than others do.  
  • You get 6 websites to use right away, at no cost  Purchasing your own website can be expensive and time consuming.  You have to purchase a domain name, pay a yearly fee to keep the website running, and you either have to build it yourself or hire someone to do it.  EPXBody gives you SIX websites for FREE.  Really - no hidden cost, no 'one time enrollment fee', NOTHING.
  • We have three different Facebook groups that provide unlimited support from our upline, who share proven, low- or no-cost techniques to help you grow your EPXBody business.  You can reach out to actual people through telephone, Skype, Facebook, or email and get quick, if not immediate, response without costing you any additional money.  They provide advice and support that is down to earth and easily duplicated by you and your downline.
  • You can participate in numerous conference calls per week with the weekly corporate calls, two calls with our upline, and a weekly prospect call that will help you to introduce more people to your business.  Notice I said PARTICIPATE.  These calls allow you to ask questions and receive immediate answers.  You can talk to Dan Putnam, the CEO of EPXBody.  How many times does the founder of a company make himself available for questions and answers from ANYONE in his organization, much less weekly and at NO COST.  That's right.  Again, this is totally free.
Take 6 minutes to watch the video:.



Get started

http://10kempire.com/overview/?s1=williamki

If you are still undecided, please fee free to contact me.  EXPBody also has a program called People Helping People.  At absolutely no cost to you, I can provide you with a sample of our product, and you will have full access to the websites, the Facebook groups, and the conference calls.  Totally, 100% free.  In fact, you will not even be asked for any credit card information.  This gives you a chance to see how the business works and lets you start to build your business without paying ONE CENT.  You can actually start making money before you pay anything.

I believe in EPXBody 100%.  And EPXBody also offers a 100% money back guarantee on their products.  I hope that you take the opportunity that I am presenting you and that you will join me in earning extra money and getting healthy at the same time.

http://www.PHPMovement.com/williamki

You can contact me at:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/william.kimes.1
Email - williamki@charter.net

First Name


Last Name


Email


Phone


Best Time to Call


No comments:

Post a Comment