Sunday, April 7, 2013

Time for a Little honesty about your health!


OK a little heart to heart as it were. I have been overweight ever since high school. But I always had a job that required a lot of heavy lifting so I never exercised much. Figured the job was enough.

And it was at first. But then I got older, my appetite got bigger but I still didn't add exercise.  And then I was laid off. For almost 2 years  I ate the same as I did when I was working, but still didn't exercise then I had a heart attack. The amount of food and little activity probably meant that I had it sooner rather than later.

Point is that if I had picked up exercising, better diet just about anything I might not have had one at all or at the very least not yet.

This is a message for anyone out there that is over weight because I don't want you to wait till you have a heart attack like I did to do something.

We have many products to help. Nutri-thin and Burn will help you lose weight, Cardio will help with your heart health, Thrive will give you healthy energy and Daily Sea-veg will help your overall health. You don't have to use all of them at one time. Pick one area of your health that needs to improve. Then get started becoming a healthier and happier you!

There is absolutely no risk. Everything has a money back guarantee! If you are serious I can help you whether you just want to purchase the products or become a distributor to help other people and make an extra income from it.

If you want to be a customer please click here to see the products.

If you would like to become a distributor so you can help others and earn an extra income, please click here to get more information.

If you want to reach me personally my Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/william.kimes.1
or email at williamki@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment